Strider Cup Sponsored by Toyota – Spokane, WA – July 9th
The third stop of the 2016 STRIDER Cup Series is Spokane, WA sponsored by Toyota on July 9th!
Get your STRIDER Riders ready to race and meet us at Riverfront Park!
Genuine STRIDER Bikes are the only balance bikes allowed to race.
|9:00am – 10:30am
||2 and Under
|10:30am – Noon
||3 Year Olds
|Noon – 12:30pm
|12:30pm – 1:30pm
|1:30pm – 2:30pm
||4 Year Olds
|2:30pm – 3:30pm
||5 Year Olds
Event Registration: Includes a Strider Jersey, Number Plate, and other goodies!
- – Online pre-Registration is now closed. Please see „Early Packet Pick-Up and Early Registration” below.
- – On-site registration will be available starting at 8:00am and ending 40 minutes prior to each race time – $35 (STRIDER jersey size and color subject to availability)
- – Only Strider® brand balance bikes are permitted to race. Full Strider Cup race rules HERE.
- – Online registration closes July 5, 2016 at 9am MST
Special Needs Race Registration: Each stop on the 2015 STRIDER Championship Series will also include races for individuals with Special Needs toddler to adult! We are working with local Special Olympics groups to get kids involved, but the races are open to any STRIDER Rider with Special Needs. To register please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Packet Pick-Up and Early Registration: Friday July 8th at Spoke’N Sport from 5pm – 7pm (212 North Division St). Early packet pick-up is not required, but highly recommended! Early packet pick-up will allow you to avoid lines on race day and will also give us a chance to fully explain what you can expect on race day. For example:
- – Important times as related to your race class
- – How the race heats and mains will work
- – How the awards ceremony will flow
Early packet pick-up is also a great time to address any concerns that you might have with your racer’s bike and answer any questions you might have. If you can’t make it out Friday night make sure that you pick up your packet at least 40 minutes prior to your race time.
Hotel Information: If you are traveling to Spokane for the races we have reserved a block of rooms at the Davenport Grand Hotel just blocks from the race venue. Group rate available until June 16, 2016. Subject to availability.
Day of Race Parking: Street (metered) parking on Spokane Falls Blvd which runs the entire length of Riverfront Park. Additional parking at River Park Square ($1 per half hour or $8 maximum daily rate)
balance bike, Downtown Farmers Market, Main Street Square, strider, Strider Bike, Strider Cup, strider racing, WA, Washington