10 Things You Didn't Know About Todd Mueller
- The craziest thing I’ve ever seen is watching a black lab jump 6 stories off the top of a building . . . long story!
- My first motorcycle was a Honda 350F street bike – 4 cyclinder – purred like a kitty!
- I cook Thanksgiving dinner every year – everything from scratch!
- My favorite professional cyclists are Levi Leipheimer and Chris Horner.
- I finished 36th out of over 550 entries at the 2011 Run Crazy Horse Half Marathon!
- I rode bulls in the Roughrider Rodeo Association in North Dakota!
- My high school graduating class had only 11 kids!
- I am a member of the Boy Scouts of America, Cubmaster for Pack 54!
- I survived an F4 tornado on July 4, 1978 , which destroyed a large part of the town of Elgin, ND. The path of the tornado was roughly one block away from where I was!
- I am biking my first century this year – a Bike MS (Multiple Sclerosis) event in Sundance, WY – come join me and raise money for a worthy cause!
To see more about Todd, visit his full Bio on our Staff Page HERE.