10 Things You Didn't Know About Todd Fenster
- Mountain biking makes me hoot/holler and smile really big.
- I love people who hoard (inside joke).
- I may be over 50, but I will never act like it.
- I once had a job in the mountains and flew to work in a helicopter every day.
- I’ve been married to my sweetheart for 27 years.
- I’m kind of a “closet” gear head.
- I want to rent some Harleys and do a “Wild Hogs” kind of trip with my two boys.
- I was the wheelie king of Pinedale Elementary School, on my 20” Schwinn Stingray.
- When I was a kid I went to the stock car races, and a car left the track and flew over me, hitting me in the head (that explains a lot of things).
- While walking to school one day, I had to get stitches below my eye, as a result of knocking big icicles of the neighbors roof.
To view Todd’s full profile on our staff Bio page click HERE.