10 Things you didn't know about Lori Hodgin
Meet Lori, one of our awesome and passionate STRIDER Sales Representitives. She recently started training to run her first 5k race and is never afraid to try new things. „Hey, Lori! Tell us about yourself!”…
- After 20+ years working in the Athletic Department at South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, I left to accept a job as a U.S. Sales Executive at STRIDER. It is the best decision I have ever made!!
- 1st kiss – 4 years old…..he taught me how to ride a bike.
- Sang a duet with Jimmie Van Zant (unbeknownst to him)…”Give me Three Steps” on stage at the Broken Spoke in Sturgis, SD. Jimmie is Lynryd Skynryd’s cousin.
- After working every summer – May through August – since 1995 at Sturgis Harley Davidson, I have met thousands of great people, and have made some tremendous friends. I have also witnessed more things than most people can imagine.
- The coldest I have ever been was riding on the back of a Harley from Saskatoon, SK Canada to Lake Waskesiu in Prince Albert National Park, SK Canada over Labor Day Weekend.
- My favorite place to eat is Mystic Hills off Hwy 385 in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota.
- I want to visit all national parks and as many baseball and football stadiums as possible.
- I have registered to take the motorcycle safety course in May, and want to buy a dirt bike.
- Born in Los Angeles, I am a native Californian.
- My dream vacation would be to Alaska.