10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kent Jacobs
- I worked my way through High School and College as an Alligator Wrestler and Snake Handler Showperson at Reptile Gardens.
- I’m a fanatic about stereo systems both in my car and at home…I’m very picky about sound!
- Case in point….the first two cars I owned and drove both had their back seats removed…and replaced wall to wall with MTX subwoofers.
- I met my wonderful wife when she rolled up in her Mustang 5.0 cruising 8th Street and asked me for a ride on my motorcycle.
- Kent is my middle name! Our family has a tradition, for no particular reason, of going by our middle names.
- Father: Charles Timothy Jacobs
- Me: Timothy Kent Jacobs
- My Son: Kent Austin Jacobs
- I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering from SDSM&T
- When I’m at home and walk outside at night…I sometimes howl at the moon 😛
- For my entire childhood I never had to pay to play arcade games or pinball machines (the REAL arcade games that most people would drop a quarter in). My dad was an amusement and vending machine repair man. Free games!!! Mr.Do!
- I own 4 sets of wheels and tires for my Subaru. Not 4 tires…16 tires and 16 wheels… for one car. Each has their purpose. I guess you could say I’m fanatic about tires too 😛
- I’ve always wished I was Superman “Clark KENT” and I often have dreams that I’m flying or floating.
Visit Kent’s staff Bio HERE to learn more about him and the rest of the Strider staff!